Monday, February 7, 2011

army selection

A reminder that players may choose which element will include their general before each battle, rather than it always being the element indicated in the army list (which may not always be available, depending on losses in prior combats).

One player asked about optional element choices. While one might interpret the campaign rules to mandate that players use the same set of option choices throughout the campaign, I'm inclined to let players choose each campaign year what options they are going with.

So, in addition to your starting location, please email me your choice for your optional elements. By my count (correct me if I'm wrong), the Danes and the Welsh have the fewest, at 1 choice each; the English and Irish have 2 each; the Scots have 3 choices; and the Normans have the greatest flexibility, with 4 choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment